Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, July 25, 2016

Dollar Tree Haul: Middle July 2016

Hey Everyone today I have another Dollar Tree Haul to share with you....

I love to get these as a treat for me. Loved these since I was little.













I picked up these razors to try out.














I picked these up as my travel intimate wipes. I take some of these with me when I spend the night with my boyfriend.












I ran out of this so I picked up another pack. So far I like using these acne wipes.













This is the only makeup item I bought this time. I never tried a BB cream before so I decided to give this a try.












So I didn't realize this came with 3 till I got home. Missing one :( I got these for Chloe because I thought these would be good to keep her hair out of her face. Hopefully when I go back they have more of these.










I got these 13gallon trash bags to use for mine and Chloe trash can. They smell amazing!













Chloe playdoh just dried out so I had to pick her up some new playdoh.













This was the only washi tape that I could find.














I picked this up to take to my boyfriend house.














I picked this up because I am almost out of my last body spray. I am still looking for the shimmer spray that the Dollar Tree has.












I picked this up to use in my bathroom.















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment