Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Debt Update: July 2016

Hey everyone so today I am doing a debt update for the month of July. On Wordpress I started doing budget posts and decided to keep doing them on here as well. This blog post talks about the debt that I have which is Student loans and Medical Bills.

Student Loans:


So as you can see I have $45 in unpaid interest and my current payment is zero because I am on forbearance right now. My total current balance is $6,979.91.












Medical Bills:


I have a total of 14 medical bills right now. I am currently paying a surgical bill because last year I had surgery to remove my gallbladder. I still don't have health insurance. I should have it paid off next year in June. I pay $50 every two weeks. The total of all 14 medical bills is $20,414.01.









Total Debt Amount:


I have a total of $27,393.92 in Debt.














What's My Credit Score:


For some reason my credit score drop because I had it at 495 and now its 466/477.













This is my Debt Update for the month of July!

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment