Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, December 26, 2014

Mommy and Toddler Outfit Of The Day: Christmas Eve! (12/24/2014)

Merry Christmas Everyone! I wanted to show you what me and Chloe wore for Christmas Eve.... We usually go over to my grandma's to open presents and be with family on Christmas Eve. Here is what we wore.....


Mommy's Christmas Eve Outfit:

Top: Rue21
Leggings: Motherhood Maternity
Flats: Faded Glory
Scarf: Dollar Store
Jacket: Delias





























I curled my hair and put a bow in it. The bow was made by my brother girlfriend. I am wearing silver eye shadow and a red lip stain.













Chloe Christmas Eve Outfit:

Dress: Burlington Coat Factory
Tights: Sears 
Shoes: Burlington Coat Factory











































Love,
CES <3


No comments:

Post a Comment