Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, April 19, 2014

My Week In Pictures: April 14-19 2014

Hey everyone today I am sharing with you pictures that I took this past week!


Monday April 14:

This was on the wall in one of the doctor rooms. They have a different theme in each room.















Chloe got a blood test to check for food allergies and see how severe her milk problem is. We came home and she started watching Doc McStuffins!














Playing on the floor with my baby girl
















This is what I usually do before class. Get something to drink and to snack on while I read Hunger Games Catching Fire.
















Tuesday April 15:

We took Chloe to Walmart to get some things for Easter!
















She still loves playing with the baby mat.
















Took this before I went to class.

















Wednesday April 16:

This is what Chloe had for Lunch today. Fish sticks, tator tots, corn and macaroni and cheese.















This is what I had for Lunch. Cheddar and Broccoli Pasta with Toast.
















Chloe let me hold her hand


































Thursday April 17:


















such a messy baby! I had to give her a bath after she ate lunch.
















She was smiling!

















Love,
CES <3

















No comments:

Post a Comment