Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Dollar Tree Planner Supplies Haul

Hey Everyone so today I am sharing with you all the planner supplies that I bought recently from the Dollar Tree.


Sticky notes and Note pads:


I picked up this sticker notes set.














I got this composition book to use for my blog notebook.













I found these activity pads that I plan to use in my planner.













Next I got this cute owl sticker notes pad.















Pens:


I got these INC Clip Clicks pens. They are not bleed through!













Next I got these Jot Colored pens to try out. These are also not bleed through which is good to use in my planner.












I got these Promarx Gel pens and I love how they write. These are also not bleed through!!













I found some INC black pens.















Binder Clips:


I decided to pick up these heart binder clips to use on my planner.












I got these fashion binder clips and thought these would be cute to use in my new planner for next year.












I got these black and white fashion binder clips.















Washi Tape:


I picked up this black and white floral fabric tape to use in my planner.













So at the Dollar Tree by my Boyfriend house I was able to find these 3 washi tapes.














Stickers:


I found some Breast Cancer Awareness stickers that I plan to use in my planner next year.













I got these cute owl and fruit stickers.














I thought these home and family stickers were cute!













I got this cute sea theme stickers.














I got the treat stickers that also glow in the dark.














I got these rainbow, butterfly and Pegasus stickers.













I also got these cute arctic theme stickers.














I thought this set of stickers were really cute.














I have been loving the mermaid stickers lately so I decided to pick these up.













I picked up these laser flower stickers.














Next I got this birthday animal theme sticker set. I thought I would use this for March monthly calendar page since my family has a lot of birthdays in March or I might use these for the week of my daughter birthday which is also in March.









I got these black and white gem stones to use in my planner because I thought these would go with more of planner spreads.












I found these washi strips at the Dollar Tree.














Here is another washi strips stickers I found. I really love the theme of this. It comes with two sheets.












This is the second washi strips I found and this has more of a valentine's theme to it.













Here is another one I decided to pick up as well.














I found this set that I was needed for this collection! The only two I am not buying is the farm theme and the birthday theme.












Found another Breast Cancer Awareness sticker sheet.













I love this sunflower sticker sheet! Can't wait to use this in my planner!













This is a spring flower theme sticker sheet.














I picked up these treat puffy stickers. I plan to do a lot of treat theme planner spreads for next year!













I got these to use in my planner to color code.















Ink Stamps:

So I never used ink stamps before so I decided to give it a try to see if I would like it. The first one I got says Handmade with Love and I just thought that was really cute.











Next I got a stamp that has love on it and one that has a camera.














Love,
CES <3



















No comments:

Post a Comment