Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Dollar Tree Haul: Middle October 2016

Hey everyone I have another Dollar Tree haul to share with you....

I bought another Halloween scarf just to add to my scarf collection! I would pair this with a plain orange shirt.












I got some sleep aid to see if this will help me sleep because I haven't been sleeping good lately. I been having insomnia because of my anxiety medication.











I got two fall candles which are cinnamon and pumpkin pie.













I got these metallic pens to use in my planner.














I picked up some ribbon to put on some paper clips for my planner.













I got a extra set of these because of love this design!













I got these cute puffy owl stickers!














Last I picked up these red gem stickers!















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment