Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Dollar Tree Haul: End of October 2016

Hey everyone! It's time for another Dollar tree Haul!!!


I found more of these washi strips.














I bought another sheet of these stickers because I plan to use these in March for my family birthdays.












I got these cute puffy turtle stickers.














I got these to use as color coding in my Planner.














I got these pink gem stickers.














These are my favorite! Cute puffy owl stickers!














I got these cute dog stickers for my planner buddy/penpal.













I got these zoo stickers for my planner buddy as well.













I also got her these paw print stickers that she can use in her planner.













Last for stickers I got her these blue gem stickers.













I got this Halloween card to put in the package for my planner buddy.













I also got her these sticky notes.














So I finally found new washi at the Dollar Tree. This is the first one I got.













Next I got this arrow print washi.














I love this washi it's very cute!














This is my favorite washi that I picked up from the Dollar Tree so far!













Next I got this butterfly washi.














Last I picked up this monster washi tape to send to my planner buddy.













Next I got the hair clips for Chloe hair to clip back her bangs.













I picked these up to send in my package for my planner buddy.













Next I picked up some candy for me and Chloe.














I found a Christmas scarf!














Last I got these Christmas socks for me and Chloe.














Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment