Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, January 17, 2015

What's In My Work Bag? 2015

Hey everyone! Today I am showing you what I keep in my work bag. I work at Sears as a Cashier and we can only keep this plastic bag at the register.

















Okay so first I like to keep medicine in my bag since I do have bladder pain and I never know how I will feel one day to the next. I also like to keep moist wipes, band aids, and anti bacterial hand liquid. 










Next is beauty products like makeup, perfume and makeup remover.













Of course I have to keep these in my work bag because my periods are so abnormal and crazy.













I keep some work information and papers in my bag to study when I get breaks.













Next I keep my Kindle and a pen in my work bag. I like to read sometimes when I get lunch at work. Right now I am reading Insurgent the second book in Divergent.











Okay so I like to keep some food in my bag that I can easily eat on lunch. 













Last is this little wallet that I keep in my work bag. I can put my credit card in there or a little bit of cash.













Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment